Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MISINFORMATION?!?! Only from the Left!!!

In response to Edith Lifschultz's letter in the Tuesday Las Vegas Review Journal, I just want to urge the public (Left, Right and everything in between): take the time to read what Obama's Health Plan is about. At the very least, ask your representatives in Washington to read the bill before they vote on it. I mean really, do you honestly want any politician to vote on something they have not read?

Edith, Please, I urge you, go to the plan and read it. Misinformation is being fed to the public by the White House and their lapdog, the left-wing media. I challenge you to take a look at page 16 of the Health Care bill. Obama says we can keep our current plan/provider if we so choose. However, his bill states that is the case, ONLY if you stay with the employer you had, and the plan they provided, at the time the bill goes into effect. If the smallest detail of the plan you have in effect at the time of the bill's passage, you can no longer keep that plan. This is just one glaring instance of the MISINFORMATION being fed from those who wish to blindside the public into thinking they need this horrendous plan.

Now that I have said I do not like Obama's horrendous Health Plan, who is going to report me to the White House for voicing my opinion?

No comments: